Here is simplest ever spectrum example you will ever see… highly coded and perfect for newbies. Highly editable progressbar & slider ocx is also included.
NOTE:- After Unzipping “SimpleSpectrum.zip” Please Don’t run VB PROJECT1 Right away…. First Put “Slider.ocx and Slider.lic” files into your System32 folder in Windows. Now you can run it without any problem.
Go get your zip here:
http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/sh_kane … ectrum.zip
If any buggs then please dont ignore. Im new comer too.. just inform me of my mistakes right here.. I visit this forum every day.
- chris_rockz4ever asked 12 years ago
(1) Stop operation does not work, because the “stream” variable is not defined. [Add a “Private stream As Long” in the Form code.]
(2) The slider.ocx and license file do not have to be copied to the System folder; the project folder is sufficient.
(3) It works!
(4) Suggestion: Instead of using x-number of slider controls to create the bars, why not use the shape control? You can even use Labels to produce the same effect.
- stdev answered 12 years ago
Thanks for letting me know that… yeah i forgot to create stream.. i just played using fsound_free… i can use labels but im thinking of using bitblt function with custom picture box… i just need simple explanation of it and im searching it. I’ll make corrections to that vb example and put the revised one today
Why am I getting such massive numbers in vb.net?
Im sorry for posting above message as guest… so what i saw in your problem was 3.8888888888 sorta value… i think you should round this thing up…. i mean.. instead of
Progressbar.value = Spec(i) * 650
maybe replace with this
Progressbar.value = Int(Spec(i) * 650)
that will turn it into integer… tell me what happens next.
Please click on “Kostenlos” and then “Ihr Download Link”.
- Anonymous answered 11 years ago
Please login first to submit.