I want to encode to mp3 with lames beEncodeChunk() while a song
IS this approach right?
1) play sound as usual with (CreateSound /PlaySound etc)
2) get data from THIS sound via FMOD_SOUND_PCMSETPOSCALLBACK
3) encode these data with beEncodeChunk to mp3
(realtime is not necessarily)
When it is ok. How can I get pcm-data from PCMSETPOSCALLBACK
and how can I feed the beEncodeChunk() function with this given data
Is there a sample for FmodEx.
I use VC++ 7
- user1001 asked 11 years ago
- You must login to post comments