I was just wondering if the following is possible using FMod Ex library in VB.NET and how difficult would it be?
- Record a sound through microphone (use speaking)
- Edit the recording to delete portions you do not like
- Any possible additional editing like echo, volume adjustment, fade in/out
- Add a background track (music loop) (wav/mp3/ogg)
- Save it as MP3, this is a must for my app.
Is the above possible using the standard FMod Ex or will I require additional modules? I need to create a simple recording and editing functionality into my program and was hoping FMod could work out for me. Thanks in advance.
Oh, and if something is not possible in FMod Ex out of the box, would you know how I can get that? This is for a RAD app so I can’t spend a month or so researching how to write it, I am looking for 3rd party tools to solve the low level stuff for me.
- azherdev asked 11 years ago
- You must login to post comments