New features due to development release! stable version is also updated!
29/06/06 1.4.11 – Development release update.
- Added event "3D Pan Level" property
- Added "Reverb" view. Sound designer can now design and preview named reverb presets that the programmer can use at runtime
- Added event "Fadein time" and "Fadeout time" properties
- Added wave bank "Max streams" property
- Added default event "Oneshot" property to Preferences dialog
- Added "Edit->Clean project" to remove unused sound definitions and waveforms
- Added alt-leftclick on an event in event hierarchy in event form to play that event (leftclick event to stop it)
- Added "Play" button to "New sound" dialog for previewing sound definitions
- Added doubleclick on waveform in waveform list view in wave bank view to navigate back to sound definition that uses that waveform
- Added "Goto event" in sound definition context menu to navigate back to the first event that uses this sound definition
- Added event templates
- Added "key off" button per parameter in Event Player
- Added "Audio source directory" project property
- Templates update automatically when template properties are changed
- Added event "3D Speaker Spread" property. Use "Audition 3D" dialog to preview.
- Added event "Oneshot" property. Event will automatically stop playing when all sounds are finished.
- Added per-waveform compression quality in wave bank screen.
- Added "Programmer sound" sound definition entry. Use event callback to feed external sounds into an event at runtime.
- File->Open dialog remembers last directory opened from.
- Added parameter "Seek speed" property. Use this to make EventParameter::setValue() seek the cursor to the specified value over time.
Added confirmation dialog to "Lay out sounds evenly" function.
Fixed problem with relative paths in project "Build directory" property
- Fixed "Audio source directory" issues
- Fixed certain validation dialogs sometimes coming up twice
- Fixed problem with volumes reverting to previous setting in network audition mode
- Fixed event player initialisation code to be more robust
- Fixed 3d spread not previewing correctly
- Fixed Sfx Reverb problems
- Fixed Preferences dialog always prompting for a restart
- Fixed effect mute state not restoring properly on project load
- Fixed graphical corruption on some line edit widgets
- Fixed problem where effect mute was not working
- Fixed random volume/pitch not remembering values
- Removed "Synchronize files" menu item
- Fixed build dialog platform setting sometimes not matching up with project platform setting.
- Output mode set to "No sound" for command line builds.
- Removed parameter "Minimum value" and "Maximum value" from "Parameter Properties" dialog.
Removed OpenAL output mode.
Speaker levels default to 0dB left/right isntead of -3dB
- Changed name of "Speaker spread" effect to "3d Speaker spread"
- Speaker levels properties can now be modified for 3d events
- Changed default event "Max playbacks behavior" property to "Steal oldest".
29/06/06 1.4.10 – Stable release update
- Update for fixes in FMOD Ex low-level library
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
See programmers API revision.txt for updates in FMOD Event runtime engine / API.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.