4/8/06 4.04.23 – Dev release update
Added DSP::setOutputMix/getOutputMix, and DSP::setOutputLevels/getOutputLevels
to compliment setting input levels.
Removed blocking criticalsection call in DSP::setParameter for most filters,
which means performance increase.
- Fixed crash if running out of memory with FSB.
- Fixed Channel::setMute not unmuting software voices properly.
- Fixed rare crash with new Channel::stop stream optimization, when a stream
was released immediately after being played then stopped with Channel::stop.
- PS3 (spu beta) – Fixed streaming.
- PS3 (spu beta) – PCM support back in mixer, now user streams and wav files
work, 16bit PCM only at this time.
- PS3 (spu beta) – IMA ADPCM support back in the mixer, only through FSB files,
because wav uses an inneficient block size.
PS3 (spu beta) – Potential noise bug fixed.
Xbox360 – Memory::Initialize and createSound with now check memory address
passed in to make sure it is valid and returns new FMOD_ERR_INVALID_ADDRESS
error code if not. (Memory must be physical, ie allocated with XPhysicalAlloc).
Event API : Added selective EventSystem::unload. Can now unload a specific fev.
- Event API : NOTE: EventSystem info functions may not report correct memory
usage. This is temporary and will be rectified in a future version.
4/8/06 4.04.20 – Stable release update
- PS2 (and possibly other platforms) – fix issue with System::getSubSound and
FMOD_NONBLOCKING causing lock up.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff (of structural significance) will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
- You must login to post comments