10/8/06 4.04.25 – Dev release update
Add support for Channel::setSpeakerLevels for sounds on platforms that don’t
support multichannel sound formats.
For example on PS2, PSP, GC, Wii that only have mono hardware voices and
stereo output, you can now locate subchannels of a multichannel stream in
Fix shut down crash introduced in v4.04.21/4.04.23.
- Fix crash in mod/s3m/xm/it/midi Sound::release.
- Fix software reverb mixing dry mix in twice, making sound too loud.
- Fix 3D panning on hardware voice platforms such as xbox/ps2/psp/gamecube/wii.
- PS3 (spu beta) – Fixed noise issue if sounds were played at 48khz.
PS3 (spu beta) – Fixed stream crash (or sounds at 48khz in general).
Event API : Added EVENT_STATE_INFOONLY return from Event::getState.
- Event API : Removed 32 bank limit from EventSystem::getInfo.
- Event API : Event parameters now automatically reset back to 0 on Event::start
if they have non-null velocity and setValue hasn’t been called on them.
10/8/06 4.04.24 – Stable release update
- Fixed Channel::setMode stopping streams from playing on certain platforms
if loop mode was not specified.
- Fixed extremely rare hang with FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE.
Fixed SoundI::getSyncPointInfo always requiring "offset" parameter.
PS3 – Update to PS3 SDK 090 build.
Note: PRX modules now need to be loaded before initializing FMOD, please refer
to documentation and/or examples for details.
Event API : Fixed "(distance)" parameters not updating properly.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff (of structural significance) will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
- You must login to post comments