MySpace.com is looking for a first rate developer with extensive C/C++ programming background to develop audio/video signal processing applications with capturing and streaming capabilities for the web environment.
Please submit your resume in Word format to email@example.com. Please mention "Senior Audio Programmer Position" in your subject. Thank you.
Skills and Experience Required:
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
• 3-5 years software development experience (C++, C) on Windows platform.
The candidate must be highly proficient in Visual C++ and Windows programming.
• Expert knowledge of Win32, .NET, COM and ATL.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented principles.
• Proven ability to develop online applications involving audio signal processing (e.g. capturing, mixing, encoding, transcoding, sample rates, data compression, filters, reverbs, audio/video codecs, SDKs) are essential.
• Experience in the web browser environment is a must.
• Experience working on voice and video related applications, DRM, media streaming is a definite plus.
• Good communication skills and a team player.
The following are considered a plus:
• Experience with off-the-shelf sound engines such as F-Mod, Game Coda, Miles, etc. is a plus.
• Experience in programming for Mac.
- olegula asked 10 years ago
Please login first to submit.