- Added new layer effect: "Time offset". Specifies the start position, in seconds, within a wavetable.
- Added specifiable template file directory
- Added pitch randomisation for events
- Standardised pitch and volume randomisation for sound definitions (fdp’s are backwards compatible)
- Added interactive search for missing sound file directories on build
- Sound definition "Goto event" now lists all events that use that sound definition
- Frequency curves are now non-linear in certain DSP effects giving a more useful range of movement. Effects changed are "Lowpass",
"IT Lowpass", "Lowpass Simple" and "Highpass". Note: Curves in existing events are not affected. Only newly created curves will
benefit from this improvement.
- Added event "Pitch randomization" property
- Improved sound definition "Volume randomization" and "Pitch randomization" interface
- Added "Template File" filed in "Directories" section of "Preferences" dialog for specifying where the template file is located
- Added new command line option to fmoddesignercl.exe "-a <pathname>" to allow override of Audio Source Directory. Useful for
specifying different paths per project build for localization purposes.
Added new command line option to fmoddesignercl.exe "-s [0|1]" to specify only building streaming wavebanks or only building
static sample wavebanks.
Fixed wrong input .fdp filename using fmod_designercl -m
- Fixed "Abort" button on build dialog
- Fixed Alt-Left-click on event in category hierarchy now previews event in same way as it does on event hierarchy
- Fixed command line -m mode to not include wave banks that aren’t referenced
- Fixed sound events appearing in the wrong layer when added
- Fixed network paths not working in sound definitions
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
See programmers API revision.txt for updates in FMOD Event runtime engine / API.
- You must login to post comments