26/10/06 4.04.43 – Dev release update
Memory optimizations with FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE.
Fixed support for Channel::addDSP with virtual voices. Sounds that go virtual
and come back as real will resume their previously added DSP effects as well
- Fixed Channel::setSpeakerLevels crash on virtual voices.
- PSP – Fixed threads not being destroyed properly on shutdown.
- Linux – Fixed stream creation failing with FMOD_ERR_MEMORY sometimes.
- Fixed crash when using the combination of stereo speaker mode, reverb, and
6 channel / multichannel wave files.
- Memory leak from setReverbProperties fixed.
Fixed memory leak whn using OutputNoSound_NRT
Event API – Fixed Event::setVolume not working in some cases.
- Event API – Fixed Event::getInfo to return -1 for lengthms if any sound in
the event is looping
Event API – Fixed category case sensitivity issue
Change FMOD_ADVANCEDSETTINGS to make System::init allocate the
FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE codec pools up front, instead of ‘on demand’
when sounds are loaded. If values are 0 or FMOD_ADVANCEDSETTINGS is not
used, codec pools will be allocated on demand as usual.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff (of structural significance) will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
With this new release, I am now getting runtime errors loading libfmodex:
libfmodex.so: undefined symbol: __cxa_pure_virtual
This looks reminiscent of a problem solved in earlier versions of FMODEx and noted in this post:
http://188.8.131.52/forum/viewtopic.php … 99d406cd56
The solution at the time was to link using g++ instead of gcc.
Please login first to submit.