2/11/06 4.04.45 – Dev release update
- PSP – Added mp3 support using the PSP hardware mp3 decoder.
- Added Event "Mode", "3D Rolloff", "3D Min Distance", "3D Max Distance",
"3D Position", "3D Cone Inside Angle", "3D Cone Outside Angle" and
"3D Cone Outside Volume" to be updated in realtime network auditioning.
PS3 – Added ‘force5point1’ and ‘attenuateDDLFE’ to FMOD_PS3_EXTRADRIVERDATA.
These address current issues with Sony audio libraries and should
always be set to 1 until the issues are resolved by Sony.
PS3 – Fix bug with crackly sound if a lot of categories or
channelgroups were used.
- Fix crash if Sound::release was called on a streaming subsound, then the
parent sound was released.
- Geometry engine. Fixed sounds starting paused, not being immediately
occluded if they started behind a polygon occluder.
Fixed trying to play an oscillator dsp returning FMOD_ERR_DSP_CONNECTION.
Event API – Remove rare chance that FMOD_ERR_INVALID_HANDLE could be returned
from some event api calls if sound stopped before
EventSystem::update was called.
- Event API – Fix Event::set3DOcclusion.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff (of structural significance) will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
- You must login to post comments