5/12/06 4.04.53 – Dev release update
!+ Event API – Optimized idle non playing events from being active in the
software DSP network and using up a lot of CPU.
+ Added EVENT_LOADINFO structure for EventSystem::load
+ Event API – Added "sounddefentrylimit" member in EVENT_LOADINFO. Use it
to limit the number of sound definition entries loaded at runtime.
+ Added DSP::disconnectAll(bool inputs, bool outputs). This is just a helper
function but it is optimized so that it doesnt block, whereas
+ Added FMOD::File_SetDiskBusy/FMOD::File_GetDiskBusy. This is basically a
mutex/info for disk access. When you set it and fmod is using the disk,
fmod’s disk access blocks. If FMOD has set it internally while you call this
function, your app will block until fmod has finished reading.
+ FMOD thread names now appear in Visual Studio debugger.
+ PSP – Added support for hardware reverb effects. Use the same presets as for
+ PSP – Added support for VAG streaming.
- Fixed FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE and vbr mp3 files ending early.
- Fixed crash when System::init was called with maxchannels == 0.
Fixed loop points in ADPCM compressed FSB files.
Event API – Improved accuracy of "positionms" in EVENT_INFO over time.
- Event API – Fixed dependency on fmodps3.h in fmod_event_net.
- Event API – Fixed wavebank memory usage reporting in EVENT_INFO.
- Event API – Fixed problem when combining getEvent and loadEventData.
- Event API – Fixed getEvent* returning FMOD_ERR_CHANNEL_ALLOC instead of
FMOD_ERR_EVENT_FAIL like it was supposed to.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
We are heading to 4.05.00 release now so no new stuff (of structural significance) will be added until all bugs are fixed in this branch.
- You must login to post comments