18/01/07 4.06.03 – Stable release update
- Optimize virtual voices, so that System::update is faster.
Event API – Sped up loading time. Reduced memory usage.
PS3 Fix streams skipping/fastforwarding bug.
- PS3 Fix rare crash caused by DMA.
- PS3 dissapearing voices bug re-appeared after a 4 hour soak test, new fix
should solve issue once and for all.
- Fix 3d Pan Level still 3d volume attenuating even when 0.0f or ‘2d’.
- Event API – Fix ‘FMOD_ERR_INVALID_HANDLE’ error when loading multiple .FEV files
when FEV have nested categories under the "music" category.
- Wii – Fix compatibility problems with RVL SDK 2.4.
Wii – Fix stereo/multichannel sounds being played as mono.
Change stack size of file reader thread on non nintendo platforms from 4k to
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments