- Create a couple of DSP effects.
- Create a new channel group.
- Add DSP effects to this channel group.
- Add channel group to master channel group.
- DSP effects no longer affect any sounds played on the sub-channel group.
If the DSPs are added to the new channel group after it has been added to the master group, they can be heard when a sound is played through the sub-channel group.
What I’d like to be able to do is keep the DSP effects with the channel group when it’s added to the mixer. What’s the best way of doing this?
- Anonymous asked 11 years ago
- You must login to post comments