25/01/07 4.07.02 – Dev release update
- Added head-related transfer function to software channels.
- Added fields to FMOD_ADVANCEDSETTINGS structure (min/maxHRTFAngle,
min/maxHRTFFreq) to control HRTF behaviour.
- FSBank – FSBank now pads data to 16 bytes to allow for better
Xbox 360 – Added ‘xaudio’ field to FMOD_THREAD_PROCESSOR_ASSIGNMENTS.
Event API – Fixed problems with template events.
- Event API – Fixed possible click when sounds stop in an event.
- FSBank – Fixed interleaved FSBs not being built correctly when syncpoints are
- Stopped FMOD_OPENUSER returning error if FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO
‘suggestedsoundtype’ field was used.
23/01/07 4.07.01 – Dev release update
- Wii – Added support for FMOD_OPENMEMORY_POINT for hardware samples. Due to
memory alignment requirements, currently only works with .dsp files.
- Fixed up <1 "Max playbacks" on fev load
- Fix oscillators not going virtual and maybe causing crash when virtual
voices being used.
05/01/07 4.07.00 – Official dev branch release.
- Added 3D virtual reverbs. Added System::create3DReverb /
System::set3DReverbAmbientProperties / System::get3DReverbAmbientProperties
and Reverb class.
- SFX reverb has two new parameters : "Room LF" and "LF Reference".
- Event API – Added EventCategory::getEventByIndex and EventCategory::getNumEvents.
- Event API – Event system memory/speed optimisations.
- Event API – Added EventSystem::create3DReverb.
- Event API – Added EventSystem::set3DReverbAmbientProperties.
- Event API – Added EventSystem::get3DReverbAmbientProperties.
- Event API – Added Event3DReverb class.
- Event API – Added Event::setProperty and Event::setPropertyByIndex.
- FSBank – Added fsbankexcl -i command line option to ignore compilation errors
- Optimize virtual voices, so that System::update is faster.
Event API – Sped up loading time. Reduced memory usage.
Fix PS3 dissapearing voices bug.
- Fix C# header errors.
- Fix netstream example ignoring tags. Fixed certain mp3 netstreams with tags
not opening correctly.
- Fix Channel::setChannelGroup wiping out Channel::set3DAttributes for 1 frame.
- Fix 3d Pan Level still 3d volume attenuating even when 0.0f or ‘2d’.
- Event API – Fix small audible click in FMOD software mixer when playing
more than 1 event.
- Event API – Fix ‘FMOD_ERR_INVALID_HANDLE’ error when loading multiple .FEV files
when FEV have nested categories under the "music" category.
- FSBank – Removed fsbankexcl -a command line option (use -i)
Fix fev’s with 0 or negative ‘max playbacks’ causing crash at runtime. Tool
shouldn’t have let this happen but this is a safety check.
Make Sound::lock return FMOD_ERR_SUBSOUNDS instead of FMOD_ERR_INTERNAL
when trying to lock a parent sound which has no data and just contains sub
- Increased file thread stack size to 8k on non Nintendo platforms (Nintendo stack = 16k)
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org