25/01/07 4.06.05 – Stable release update
- FSBank – FSBank now pads data to 16 bytes to allow for better
Xbox 360 – Added ‘xaudio’ field to FMOD_THREAD_PROCESSOR_ASSIGNMENTS.
Fix oscillators not going virtual and maybe causing crash when virtual
voices being used.
- FSBank – Fixed interleaved FSBs not being built correctly when syncpoints are
- Stopped FMOD_OPENUSER returning error if FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO
‘suggestedsoundtype’ field was used.
23/01/07 4.06.04 – Stable release update
- Event API – Fix fev’s with 0 or negative ‘max playbacks’ causing crash at runtime.
Tool shouldn’t have let this happen but this is a safety check.
- Event API – Fixed fev version problem
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments