02/02/07 4.06.07 – Stable release update
- PS3 – getWaveData() now functional.
- PS3 – Added FMOD_DSP_TYPE_FLANGE effect.
!- Fixed channel leak issue with virtual voices.
!- Fixed channels only playing wet path of reverb instead of wet + dry.
Bug recently introduced in 4.06.05.
– Wii – Fixed hardware reverb issues.
– Event API – Fixed EventSystem::getGroup/getEvent to be case insensitive
– Filled out documentation for DSP::setOutput/setOutput type functions.
- Sound::getUserData now works while sound is still loading nonblocking.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
There is problem with FMOD 4.06.03 for PS3. The FMOD reverb effect is called "SFX Reverb" (only on PS3). It should be "FMOD Reverb". This is preventing us from using Reverb on PS3. (FMOD_ERR_DSP_NOTFOUND error). I didn’t see any posting on the forum related to this, so I am posting it here. Please ignore it is fixed in 4.06.07.
- adharwadkar answered 12 years ago
Please login first to submit.