02/02/07 4.07.04 – Dev release update
- PS3 – getWaveData() now functional.
PS3 – Added FMOD_DSP_TYPE_FLANGE effect.
Wii – Fixed hardware reverb issues.
- Filled out documentation for DSP::setOutput/setOutput type functions.
- Fixed channel leak issue with virtual voices.
- Fix channels defaulting reverb to dry.
- Event API – Fixed EventSystem::getGroup/getEvent to be case insensitive
- Event API – Fix reverb balance effect not setting correct gain levels.
- Event API – Fixed Vista networking issue
Event API – Fixed Loop count bug
Sound::getUserData now works while sound is still loading nonblocking
- Xbox 360 – FMOD_HARDWARE support removed.
FMOD_HARDWARE will just re-route to FMOD_SOFTWARE now to save confusion.
(360 has no mixing hardware, FMOD_HARDWARE was wrapping XAudio voice support).
- Event API – Sound Definitions – RandomNoRepeat play mode universal across
- Wii – Changed "remotespeakeroffifnosound" member in FMOD_WII_INFO to
‘muteremotespeakerifnosound’. If this member is set, the remote speaker
will now be muted when no sounds are playing rather than switched off.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments