23/02/07 4.07.08 – Dev release update
- Added support for FMOD_OPENRAW + FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDSAMPLE +
- Mac – Can now record in other formats besides FMOD_SOUND_FORMAT_PCMFLOAT with
CoreAudio output (default).
!- Fix voices ‘leaking’ or dropping out, when using FMOD_CREATECOMPRESSEDAMPLE.
Most likely last fix.
– Fixed speaker levels not being set properly when voices go from virtual to real
– Win32 – Fix EAX with FMOD_HARDWARE not working (accidently disabled it during
– Fix mp2/mp3 setposition/looping not seeking to the right place.
– Linux – Fixed link error in plugins version of library.
– Mac – Fixed error when trying to initialize certain audio devices
(PreSonus Firebox and possibly other devices).
– Fix DSP effects added with Channel::addDSP not staying when the channel is
swapped to be virtual and then becomes real/audible again.
– Event API – Fixed oneshot events sometimes not triggering with EVENT_NONBLOCKING
– Fix System reverb defaulting to one-channel mode with only one voice
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments