16/04/07 4.06.15 – Stable release update
- Fix FMOD_ERR_CHANNEL_STOLEN error message being displayed, among other possible
bugs when mixing streams/samples.
- Wii/GC/PSP/PS2 – Fixed corrupt sound at the start of a multichannel stream, if
it is created while another multichannel stream is currently playing.
- Fixed extreme 3d velocities being passed into FMOD commands causing mixer crash.
- Fix rare DSPConnection::mix/mixAndRamp crash.
- Delphi header fixes.
- Fixed non-blocking fsb streams flushing twice and Xbox360 XMA hang.
- Fixed recording in PCM8 and PCMFLOAT formats.
- Fixed access violation in Channel::stop if channel source is an oscillator
- Event API – Fixed resource management bugs.
- Event API – Fixed EventParameter::setVelocity causing problems when called from
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments