- Added individual layer priorities; if layer priority < 0, use event priority
- Added a Solo button to the event editor panel’s layer controls
- Added sound instance property "Autopitch at min" for offsetting autopitch ramping
Added a "Replace sound" option to the sound instance context menu
Upgraded the fmod_eventplayer tool:
- Added a soundstage allowing sound sources (events) and the listener to be
positioned in 2D, with visual feedback on which events are playing/audible.
- Added the capability to drag and drop events from the event hierarchy onto
the sound stage to create a source that plays that event.
- Added saving and loading of test setups (source & listener positions,
events playing, projects loaded etc).
- Added multiple source & listener movement behaviours.
- Added multiple source play modes: Once, Repeat & Random.
- Added master volume and mute controls.
- Updated the event and system properties displays to use a hierarchical list.
Added saving & restoring of UI configuration between sessions.
Fixed dragging sounds between layers when there is no selected parameter
- Disabled dragging sounds onto locked layers
Fixed "don’t play" sound definition entry
Sound instances now display in grey when their layer is muted
- Sound instances now display in dark grey when their layer is disabled
- Disabled and muted layers now have effects and sounds locked
- "Lay out sounds evenly" menu item is now disabled if layer sounds are locked
- The event editor play button now stays pressed while the event is playing
- Updated the UI style for better pressed button display
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
See programmers API revision.txt for updates in FMOD Event runtime engine / API.
I have the latest fmod ex programmer api and I have installed the latest version of designer subsequently. The designer now crashes on start up with the following error:
Unhandled exception at 0x39e776da in fmod_designer.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000164.
If you have a special build or anything that you would like me to run feel free to email me.
Frohagen : I’ll make sure it’s in revision.txt next time. My apologies.
Altavious : That was just general information, I wasn’t replying to you specifically. Does that crash happen every single time? What if you delete your template file (default.fdt)? What if you uninstall and reinstall?
Any more info you can give would be much appreciated.
Please login first to submit.