9/05/07 4.06.17 – Stable release update
- Fixed crash in some cases when calling Channel::setSpeakerLevels while
speakermode is set to FMOD_SPEAKERMODE_PROLOGIC.
- Fix blocking behaviour in System::playSound/System::update/
- Fix crash in ogg vorbis codec if out of memory.
- Fix crash using echo filters if out of memory.
!- FSBankEx – Fix bug in 4.06.16 that introduced bad FSB output
(Caused hang on Xbox 360 during play, sync points weren’t exported).
- Fix memory leak when using more than 1 System object.
- Fixed non blocking streams with subsounds stalling main thread.
Fix rare Sound::release crash on Xbox 360 with XMA FSB files.
Event API – Fixed a bug where adjacent sounds could both play when only one
should play (if the parameter was exactly on the boundary)
- Event API – Event sustain points are now clamped to valid parameter range
- Event API – Fixed parameter value rounding issue.
- Event API – Fixed "programmer sound" with no parameter not working.
- Event API – Fixed negative m_streamrefcnt spam.
Event API – Fixed 3D doppler factor not heeding listener speed.
PS3 – FMOD libs now built with Sony SDK 170.003
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments