11/05/07 4.06.18 – Stable release update
- Fixed crash if quickly releasing sound while it is still in the process of loading
- Wii – Fixed rare crash when playing looping GCADPCM fsb files with looppoints.
- Wii – Fixed ProLogic not working correctly.
- Fix Sound::release crash if subsound was released before parent, introduced in 4.06.17.
- Fix Sound::release memory leak if subsound was released before parent.
Fix streams not ending when stream was certain size.
Forced Xbox 360 to use software mixing even though FMOD_HARDWARE is specified, to
retire XAudio voice support which is not maintained and causes worse perormance and
has a limited feature set anyway.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments