- Added the ability to set the channel mode of multichannel wavebank entries
to "n x Mono" (all channels panned to centre) or "n x Stereo" (channels
alternate between front left and front right) via the context menu. Channel
modes are saved to FSB. Useful for multichannel interactive music
- Added a "Sort alphabetically" option to the wavebank list context menu
- Added get/setUserData functions to all Event API classes
- Added a "Disable seeking" option for XMA wavebanks (saves memory)
- Added an "XMA Filtering" option for XMA wavebank entries (off by default)
- Added a "Disable seeking" option to the fsbankex utility’s XMA options
- Added the "IMA ADPCM" format to the fsbankex utility’s Xbox 360 format list
- Added an "Enable syncpoints" option for wavebanks (can be turned off to
save memory if waves have syncpoints)
- Added a build-time warning and enable/disable dialog for wavebank syncpoints
- Added multiple select editing for wave banks in Wave bank view
- Added the ability to add/edit/delete user properties on multiple selected
events/event groups at once
- Added support for pre- and post-build commands
- Added the ability to specify a random deviation in the 3D position of an
- Added icons for the various curve and crossfade types in the event editor
- Major improvements to network audition. Now only builds/syncs wavebanks as
they’re played in event editor
Added "Max playbacks" and "Max playbacks behavior" for event categories:
If too many events are playing in a category when Event::start is called,
an event is stopped according to "Max playbacks behavior"
Fixed "Clean project" to remove duplicate wavebank waveform entries
- Fixed a bug where Designer didn’t save FSB volume and pan defaults correctly
- Fixed a crash when copying & pasting a layer from an event with no parameters
- Fixed the sound definition panel so the "Sort alphabetically" option is
always available in the sound definition list context menu
- Sound definition "Maximum spawned sounds" is now clamped to be at least 1
- Fixed a bug in wavebank list file generation where duplicate entries would
have a blank filename rather than "<duplicate>"
- Fixed a bug where the sound definition list view would auto-expand when
dropping a wave file on it to create a new sound definition
- Fixed a bug where record mode kept recording after the last event in the
record batch stopped.
- Fixed loading from windows network shares
- Fixed a bug where editing a text property item would move the cursor to the
end of the item after each keystroke
- Fixed broken cut/copy/paste in Event Category view
- Fixed a bug where copying & pasting certain effects didn’t work
- Fixed problem with network audition and empty wavebanks
- Fixed events/eventgroups being allowed to have names that differ only in case
- Fixed a bug where the Audition 3D tool didn’t update distance parameters
Fixed Surround Pan effect forcing wavebanks to software mode on PS2
Changed order of speakers in event properties
- Changed name of 7.1 speakers in event properties from "Left/Right Surround"
to "Left/Right Side"
- Events created by dropping sample files onto the event screen no longer have
a parameter added to them by default
- The Build button is now the default button in the Build dialog
- The Build dialog now shows a "Build aborted" messsage if the build is aborted
- Changed FDP writing code to replace XML special characters in text
properties with entity references
- Changed "Optimise" to "Optimize" in the Wavebank panel for consistent use of
- Waveform "Sample rate optimization" is now a per-platform setting
- "Clean project" now deletes empty wave banks.
- .FEV file format updated! FMOD Designer 1.07.20 requires FMOD version 4.06.23,
4.07.20 or higher.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
See programmers API revision.txt for updates in FMOD Event runtime engine / API.
- You must login to post comments