7/09/07 4.07.25 – Dev release update
- Fix 2d/3d pan morphing from not working properly with stereo and above sounds.
- Fix sound cutting out using certain DSP network configurations
(event categories/effects) with reverb enabled.
- Wii – Fix FMOD_ERR_FILE_DISKEJECTED not being returned from FMOD_NONBLOCKING
loads via Sound::getState.
- Fix reverb having absense of ‘diffusion’. Switching diffusion from 100 to 99
then back to 100 would have also fixed it.
- Event API – Fix EventProject::release not releasing reverb presets from memory.
- Event API – Fix getState not returning errors from nonblocking loads.
4/09/07 4.07.24 – Dev release update
Event API – Added an "(event angle)" parameter; any parameter with the name
"(event angle)" is automatically updated with the angle to the
listener from the event’s forward vector (0 to 180 degrees).
Fix channels not actually pausing properly if reverb was enabled.
Introduced in 4.07.23.
Event API – Fixed ‘just fail if quietest’ when FMOD_EVENT_NONBLOCKING was
used on events that weren’t ready yet.
Event API – Changed the name of the "(heading)" automatic parameter to
"(listener angle)" for greater clarity.
- You must login to post comments