12/10/07 4.08.05 – Stable release update
- Added "initialseekposition" and "initialseekpostype" to FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO,
these can be used to flush a stream to a specific position when it is created.
- Added FMOD_TIMEUNIT_SENTENCE_MS to Sound::getLength.
- Enabled MIDI playback from DLS files without articulation information.
- Event API – Added FMOD_EVENT_INIT_UPPERCASE_FILENAMES init flag
Event API – Added parameter property "Keyoff on silence". Use this with oneshot
events to make a parameter keyoff when previously it would have
ended. Put a sustain point in each sound and give your parameter a
very large velocity and you can effectively sequence oneshot sounds
together. Great for random dialog!
Fix parent sound playback playing sentence incorrectly (subsounds were cutting
off early, seeking was incorrect)
- Fixed MIDI playback chirping when using a DLS file that has shared wave sample
- Fixed incorrect number of channels tag for format 1 MIDI files.
- Fixed Channel::getSpeakerLevels returning incorrect values.
- Sound::setSubSoundSentence – Fix subsound 0 always being played instead of first
entry in sentence.
- Sound::setSubSoundSentence – Fix parent sound playback playing sentence
incorrectly (subsounds were cutting off early, seeking was incorrect)
- Fixed error when oneshot event finished before loading
- PS3 – Fixed certain combinations of dsp units causing volume to double up
- Event API – Fixed excessive memory usage bug
- Event API – Fixed event refcnt problem
- Event API – Fixed Event::getState() not returning FMOD_EVENT_STATE_LOADING when
stream seeking is in progress
- Event API – Fixed leaking stream instances under very slow loading conditions
FSBank – Fixed error when building MP2/MP3 with waveform quality < 10
Added float checks to DSP::setParameter calls (for logging version).
- Mac – Improved performance by implementing pthreads.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments