25/01/08 4.10.06 – Stable release update
- Event API – All channels used by the event system now have their userdata
field set to the event instance handle that spawned them.
Event API – Sound::setUserData can now be used with "programmer" sounds
Fix behaviour when ChannelGroup::addDSP is used and virtual voices.
- Fix software voices leaking in rare timing cases causing sound to drop out.
- Fixed syncpoints in streamed FSBs causing Sound::getNumSyncPoints/getSyncPoint
to return incorrect values.
- Wii – Fixed problems with loading short, non-interleaved multichannel fsb
- PS3 – Fixed all sounds dropping out for a small moment when a virtual voice
is swapped in.
- Event API – Fixed FMOD_ERR_EVENT_MISMATCH error on Wii.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments