6/03/08 4.12.04 – Stable release update
Optimize DSP disconnection code, huge speed improvement.
Fixed 64-bit pointer corruption
- Fixed Unicode check on http/https urls being passed to
- Fixed hardware virtual voices not becoming real again.
- Fixed occasional crash when playing multichannel mp3 fsbs.
- PS3 – Fixed crash when inserting a DSP effect in a certain DSP tree
- FSBank – Fixed caching sometimes not working
- PS3 – Fixed occasional popping coming from mixer with a busy DSP tree.
Fixed threading issue with SoundGroups
Event API – Fixed event "Steal quietest" max playbacks behaviour sometimes
erroneously falling back to "Steal oldest"
- Event API – Fixed memory error due to sound definitions with no entries
Event API – Fixed typos in FMOD_EVENT_PROPERTY speaker enumeration docs
Event API – "Sequential" sound definitions are now continuous across
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments