14/03/08 4.13.05 – Development release update
- PS3 – Added FMOD_INIT_PS3_PREFERDTS init flag to prefer DTS over Dolby Digital
if both are supported.
- Add multichannel support for FSB MP2.
- PS3 – Added FMOD_INIT_PS3_FORCE2CHLPCM init flag to force PS3 system output to
2 channel LPCM.
- Event API – Added "RoughSequence" event to example project
Event API – Added support for sound instance "Autopitch parameter" property
Fixed memory corruption in DSPChorus when the number of input channels is
greater than the number of channels being output by the system.
- Fixed voices gradually going virtual over time.
- Fix crackling noise with small volume changes.
- Fix unimportant virtual voices not ending at the right time and then starting
later when they should in fact have stopped long before that time.
- Fixed crash when using plugins version of FMODEx with certain output modes.
- Fixed certain codec plugins crashing on load.
- Mac – fixed useplugins example Makefile to correctly link with plugins dylib.
- FSBankEx – fix very small sounds coming out almost silent, or as clicks, with
PS3 – FIxed distortion when rapidly updating DSP SFX Reverb parameters.
Event API – Fixed music system handling of empty segments
- Event API – Fixed network tweaking of category volume/pitch
- Event API – Fixed sound definition play modes sometimes not working
Event API – Fixed rare silent sounds when primary parameter moved very quickly
FSBankEx – give the option to turn off the mp2/mp3 seamless loop encoder for
one shot sounds.
- When using FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO, specifying a suggestedsoundtype of
FMOD_SOUND_TYPE_MPEG will now load any tag data which will also
allow loading of MPEG files with more than 4k of tags at the file start.
- .FEV file format updated! FMOD Designer 4.13.05 requires FMOD version 4.13.05,
4.12.05 or higher.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments