- Added the "-t" argument (specify template file) to fmod_designercl.exe
- Added the "-T" argument (apply templates) to fmod_designercl.exe
- Added "RoughSequence" event to example project
- Added the sound instance "Autopitch parameter" property
Added support for network auditioning to FMOD Event Player
Fixed auditioning of empty/zero-length segments
- Fixed network tweaking category volume/pitch
- Fixed a crash when moving sounds in layers if the parameter max distance is
too large relative to the ruler spacing
- Wave banks are now left out of the BuildFiles macro if they are empty
- Fixed event player crash when attempting to play unrecognised fsb format
- Fixed the autopitch feature to use the layer’s control parameter instead of
the event’s primary parameter
Fixed "Reverb Wet Level" not working for templates
.FEV file format updated! FMOD Designer 4.13.05 requires FMOD version 4.13.05,
4.12.05 or higher.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
ok i see what you mean after you sent us that file, and using 4.13.06 and 4.13.05 I couldnt get the effect you were describing. Hm I can’t really think of anything to try, besides reinstalling, telling us what speaker mode you’re using?
Does this happen as well if you export it and run it through the eventplayer app?
Just wondering if I fully understand your description of the problem. Referring to that project you sent, are you changing the value of param00, or are you changing the red volume curve?
I interpreted it as "only moving param00 to the left has any effect", but on a second reading that doesn’t seem right.
Are you expecting the volume to get louder than the event volume? This won’t happen, as the volume effect is relative to the event volume. For example, in your project when the volume curve is at 0 dB the sound will be played at -40 dB because the event volume is set to -40 dB.
[quote="a1psx":1h9uxhfg]Finding that some events with a parameter added, and just a volume effect (full volume to quiet across 0-1), only ever get quieter as you slide the param down, moving it up doesn’t change the volume.[/quote:1h9uxhfg]
I can’t reproduce this. Could you send a small project that demonstrates the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can see what is happening?
Please login first to submit.