28/03/08 4.12.07 – Stable release update
PS3 – SPU performance improvements due to new GCC Toolchain.
Fixed accuracy of Channel::getPosition with stream playback.
- Fixed crackling when using System::playDSP and reverb.
- Fix DSP::disconnectAll causing corrupted DSP unit.
- Fix Channel::getAudibility not taking SoundGroup mute volume into account.
- Fix crash in second System::init call if first System::init call returned
Fix Channel stopping when Channel::addDSP is called.
GC/Wii – Fixed file access alignment issue if user file callbacks were used.
- Mac – Fixed issues with applications using event loops.
PS3 – Fixed occasional crackling in DSP Echo filter.
On Mac when using the device list changed callback, the user must process the
application event queue to allow FMOD to detect device list changes.
- PS3 – Now built with GCC Toolchain 4.1.1.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
Please login first to submit.