11/04/08 4.14.01 – Stable release
- Fixed System::setAmbientReverbProperties causing memory leak upon release,
introduced in 4.14.00.
- Fixed crash when releasing system object after a profiler initialization error.
Fixed setInputChannelMix not taking effect until the next System::update with
3d sounds. (2d worked ok).
Wii – Fixed instance 0 system reverb properties being overwritten when setting
instance 1 properties.
Event API – If the transition timer is running and the main theme ends,
start the target theme immediately (don’t wait for the timer)
- Event API – Fixed network tweaking crash between Windows and Mac.
- Event API – Fixed oneshot events with sounds with loop counts not stopping
Event API – Fixed 3D Pan effect to be relative to the Event 3D Pan level
PS3 – Now built with SDK 220.002
- Linux / Mac. Got rid of pdf documentation and replaced with chm. Use
xchm and equivalents to view on these platforms.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments