18/04/08 4.14.02 – Stable release
- Fixed HRTF not fading properly when pitching up-side-down.
- Fixed uninitialized channelgroup DSP members causing crash on calling some
- Fixed sample sentence crashing when mixing samples and streams or when trying
to use a sentence of samples with FMOD_HARDWARE.
- Fixed FMOD_SOUNDGROUP_BEHAVIOR_MUTE behavior.
Fixed FMOD_SOUNDGROUP_BEHAVIOR_STEALLOWEST not invalidating/reference counting
the old channel handle.
PS3 – Fixed extremely rare bug where a channelgroup will go silent.
Linux – Tweaked ALSA output mode to better support requested DSP buffer
FSBankEx – fix disable looping for mp2/mp3 so that it doesnt stretch sounds
any more, it just pads them with silence.
Profiler – made screen capture feature more obvious and fixed a problem where
the produced image was at the current zoom level, it should save
at the default zoom level for readability.
Event API – Fixed leaking streams
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments