24/04/08 4.15.02 – Development release update
- Xbox 360 / PS3 – Improved performance of DSP Echo when used with DSP::setSpeakerActive.
FSBank – Added new ‘low memory’ mode for syncpoints with no names.
Prevent crash when attempting to detach a shared subsound from its parent
stream, now an appropriate error is returned.
- Fixed a rare freeze in playback of MIDI files.
- Removed limit from sending large DSP networks to fmod_profiler.
- Fixed parent sound playback with no sentence returning FMOD_ERR_INVALID_PARAM
instead of FMOD_ERR_SUBSOUNDS.
- Fix FMOD_SOUNDGROUP_BEHAVIOR_MUTE and fading not working with hardware voices.
Fixed tags so 16bit Unicode strings will have a proper 2 byte null terminator.
Wii – Fixed crash when shutting down.
PS3 – Fixed crash when using DSP Echo.
FSBank – update FSBankLib documentation.
- If using single subsound FSB streams you can now detach the subsound them from the
parent stream and add it to a user created sound stream for sentencing.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments