2/05/08 4.14.04 – Stable release
FSBank – Added -e [encryptionkey] to commandline.
Fixed stream going mute if user set loop points that were behind the current
- Fixed crash when attempting to play a parent stream when no subsound sentence
has been specified.
- Fixed potential crash when using setSubSoundSentence to change the sentence of
a playing sound stream.
- Fixed potential exception when calling release on multiple subsounds removed
from one FSB.
Fix streams not heeding soundgroup volumes.
Xbox 360 – Fixed hang when calling Sound::setSubSoundSentence on certain sized
- Win – Fixed WMA stream seeking to near the end of the file causing a hang.
Win – Fixed memory leak when loading WMA files.
Event API – PSP – Fixed parameters with velocity not working properly.
FSBank – Fixed ps2 reverb cores not being remembered on close.
- FSBank – Fixed C headers being generated even though c headers was turned off.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments