16/05/08 4.15.04 – Development release update
Optimized loading speed of FSB/WAV/MP2/MP3 files with markers/syncpoints.
An example file with a thousand markers is now 400ms to load rather than
PS3 – PS3 can now play up to 16 channel streams.
Wii – Added support for hardware Biquad filter.
Fixed incorrect sound cone direction when using FMOD_INIT_3D_RIGHTHANDED.
- Fixed extremely rare crash in mixer that is usually observed in the
callstack in FMOD_Resampler_Linear.
Fixed hang in mp2/mp3 decoder introduced in previous version thanks to new multichannel support.
Win – Fixed geometry attributes not updating when both listener and channel
- Win – Fixed memory leak when loading WMA files.
- Wii – Now returns and FMOD_ERR_FORMAT instead of crashing when loading
invalid format with FMOD_OPENRAW.
- PS3 – Fix opencallback from attachFileSystem not being called on PS3 only.
PS3 – Fixed noise when connecting an effect to a DSP unit as an extra output.
FSBank – Fixed single fsb, multiple input, multichannel interleaved mp2/mp3 support.
Event API – Fixed crash when autopitch enabled but no parameters created
- Event API – Fixed incorrect sound definition spawn behaviour when
"Maximum spawned sounds" has been reached
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments