+ Add ‘ConnectionPoint’ Parameter to FMOD_REVERB_CHANNELPROPERTIES structure.
By default the dsp network connection for a channel and its reverb is between
the ‘SFX Reverb’ unit, and the channel’s wavetable/resampler/dspcodec/oscillator
unit (the unit below the channel DSP head). This parameter allows the user to
connect the SFX reverb to somewhere else internally, for example the channel DSP
head, or a related channelgroup. Advanced users only.
- Fixed rare stall in System::playSound command.
- Fix 2d sounds getting muffled by HRTF sometimes.
- Fixed midi/mod/s3m/xm/it file playback crash introduced in previous release.
- System::init() will now report FMOD_ERR_INITIALIZED if you try to initialize it
a second time. This holds true if the event system initializes the low level
system object for you, then you try to initialize it.
! FSBankEx – Fixed bad FSB files being written out, introduced in previous release.
– FSBankEx – Fixed MP2 looping sometimes not working
– FSBankEx – Fixed command line version not parsing encrypt key if platform was
- Event API – Fixed concurrent themes stopping prematurely
- Event API – Fixed MusicSystem::setPaused sometimes stopping segment playback
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments