07/08/08 4.17.09 – Development release update – update 1
- PS3 – Fix SPU stack space issue causing SPURS hang
06/08/08 4.17.09 – Development release update
Further/final fix for FMOD_Resampler_Linear rare crash, this time when
combined with Channel::setPosition (or virtual voices) last noted in
FMOD Ex 4.17.00 pre 5.
Win – Changed default output mode detection method for better compatibility.
- PS2 – Fix disk eject handling. Sound::getOpenState now works properly.
- PS2 – Fix ‘semaphore count overflow’ hang, issue was in SIFMD lib and had to
be worked around.
- PS2/PSP – Fix Channel::setReverbProperties Room parameter not working as
PS3 – Fixed problem introduced in 4.17.07 where sound could still crackle
and a channel with reverb was still audible even though it was paused.
Profiler – Fixed support for future versions of DSP tree network data.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments