29/08/08 4.19.01 – Development branch release
PS3 – Added support for IT/XM/MOD/S3M/MIDI formats.
FSBank – Added Mac support for MP2 and MP3 compression.
Fix Sound::getOpenState from falsely reporting ready when in fact the stream
was still accessing the file, which would then in turn cause a block/stall in
- Fix crash when playing a .it file which utilises echo and lowpass effects.
- Fix rare timing-related crash in stream thread when releasing a stream
- Fix small delay in audio when calling Channel::setPosition on a non blocking
Fix switching 2D/3D mode not working on Wii hardware channels when using
Event API – fix crash related to EventSystem::preloadFSB/unloadFSB.
- Event API – Fix some music system crashes that should return FMOD_ERR_MEMORY
- Event API – Fix crash when playing an empty sound definition
Event API – Fix possible FMOD_ERR_INTERNAL when playing music themes with
PS3 – Fixed RSX memory being added to stats returned by FMOD::Memory_GetStats
when allocated using FMOD_MEMORY_SECONDARY memory callbacks.
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments