I’ve searched a while in the documentation and this forum without the solution.
I’d like to save (say in a file) the state of an event, so that I could restore exactly the sound ambiance later:
- I’ve found how to get the position of all the channels of the EventSystem (simply a loop to call getPosition on each channel), but I can not build the connection back to the events.
- OK, I can get and save the value of the parameters (and restore their value),
- but how to save the position (I mean in ms from the beginning or something like that) of each sound of the events ?
- how to set the position of these sounds after a while ?
- I’ve not yet searched for the sustain points but it may be a problem too.
Any ideas ?
- oroussel asked 8 years ago
[quote="brett":2xgxnsyw]Use FMOD_EVENTPROPERTY_TIMEOFFSET to get and set the time of an event.[/quote:2xgxnsyw]
I guess I was not clear enough: I need dynamic information about the progression of the event playing, and the FMOD_EVENTPROPERTY_TIMEOFFSET property is rather "static", no ?
I’ve tried to get this property for a playing event and I always get a 0 value as result of offset, which is not what I’m expecting.
Thank you for further explanations to make another step towards my solution.
- oroussel answered 8 years ago
Please login first to submit.