11/09/08 4.19.03 – Development branch release
- Add FMOD_DELAYTYPE_DSPCLOCK_PAUSE to allow clock accurate pausing of voices.
- Event API – Added "Shuffle Global" play mode for sound definitions
- Win – WASAPI – Improved performance when control panel sample rate
is set to a high value, e.g. 192KHz.
- Event API – Added Event::getPropteryInfo.
Memory savings. With 1024 channels, PS3/360 save about 200kb, other platforms
Sound::deleteSyncPoint will now work from the syncpoint callback and not
- Fix FMOD_Resampler_Linear crash, related to last FMOD_Resampler_Linear
crash fix, this actually was introduced then, and is caused by
Channel::setPosition followed immediately by Channel::stop then another
playsound with a smaller sound.
- Fix hang when fatal disk errors occur (ie disk eject) with streamed sentences.
Fix Channel::getPosition innacuracy with streams and pcm samples. Bug introduced
4.19.00 pre 9
Wii – Fix rare problem with Channel::isPlaying causing incorrect voices to
play when using FMOD_INIT_VOL0_BECOMES_VIRTUAL.
PS2 – Fix start of streams being cut off when looping.
Event API – Fix music system ignoring FMOD_EVENT_INIT_DONTUSENAMES if other
init flags are specified
Event API – Fix crash on some platforms when loading fev with interactive
music in them.
.FEV file format updated! FMOD Designer 4.19.03 requires FMOD version 4.19.03,
4.18.03, 4.16.14 or higher
- User created parent sounds that end up being sentences now respect
FMOD_CREATESOUNDEXINFO::length, so that the length wont keep updating every
time Sound::setSubSound is called. If exinfo.length is 0, it will behave
as it used to. (length changes when setSubSound is called)
- Event API – FMOD_EVENT_CALLBACKTYPE_STOLEN is now always called whether or
not the stolen event was playing. Previously, it used to be called
only when the stolen event was playing.
4/09/08 4.19.02 – Development branch release
PS3 – Added ‘libaudio_latency’ member to FMOD_PS3_EXTRADRIVERDATA to control
Stop Sound::deleteSyncPoint from allowing deletion of syncpoints from
sounds that did not own the syncpoint.
Fix nonblocking streams returning FMOD_ERR_NOTREADY when openstate is
Event API – fix rare crash when loading non blocking sound banks.
- Event API – EventSystem::preloadFSB/unloadFSB causing a crash in
loadEventData/getEvent if 1 event pointed to 2 sound banks.
- Event API – fix crash when calling
Event API – stop reverb taking up excessive amounts of cpu time.
Wii – Fixed extremely rare bug introduced in last release where a stream will
start and then stop straight away.
Xbox 360 – Stop logging version of fmod_event crashing
PS3 – System::setDSPBufferSize not supported on PS3 anymore. Use
‘libaudio_latency’ member in FMOD_PS3_EXTRADRIVERDATA to control
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
- You must login to post comments