- Update for API release
- Set simple events’ oneshot property to match their sound’s loop mode
- Fixed bad Surround pan effect speaker mode when built with fmod_designercl.exe
Update for API release
Fixed a crash in "File->New Project" when no project is currently loaded
- Fixed a crash when applying templates with no parameters
- Added support for per-project template files
- Added the "Keep Non-template Effects & Parameters" template property
Added support for graphing channel and codec usage in the profiler tab.
Fixed a crash when merging projects
Waveforms used by the music system are now identified in the wave bank tab
Removed the "Template File" setting from the Preferences dialog; template
file names are now stored in FDP files
- The "Keep Non-template Effects & Parameters" template property is enabled
by default, which is different from the old behaviour; disable it if you want
to remove non-template effects & parameters when applying templates
- Updated Music Player to use the cue and parameter enumeration API; this means
header files are not needed for FEVs built with Designer 4.19.00 or greater
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
Bug report. I can no longer drag wavs from my source folder directly into the event hierarchy. This used to create the whole event/layer/sound definition structure, all named after the wav filename.
Dragging a wav into the sound definitions list does work, but it now means I have to create the events and layers manually, which is a significant amount of extra work.
This is using 4.19.09 with Vista.
- PeteWard answered 10 years ago
Please login first to submit.