20/11/08 4.20.03 – Stable branch update.
- Event API – Include geometry occlusion in "Just fail if quietest" audibility
Event API – Added FMOD_EVENTPROPERTY_EVENTTYPE. Find out if an event is
simple or complex at runtime.
Fixed end of streams being cut off in some cases if FMOD_NONBLOCKING was used.
- Fixed FMOD_SOUNDGROUP_BEHAVIOR_MUTE not working if previous sounds were paused.
- Fixed Sound::setMusicChannelVolume/getMusicChannelVolume with MIDI files.
Fixed crash/corrutpion in System::release. Introduced in 4.19
Event API – Fixed "Just fail if quietest" max playbacks behaviour to use the
same audibility calculation for all events. This solves some bad
interactions with geometry, sounddef volume and event fadein that
could cause oscillations.
- Event API – Fixed "Steal quietest" max playbacks behaviour to use the same
audibility calculation as "Just fail if quietest". This solves an
issue with event fadein where the wrong event could be stolen.
Event API – Fixed reverb not being audible when a dsp effect is added to an
PS3 – Fixed Channel::setLoopCount sometimes being ignored.
- PS3 – Fixed Channel::setPosition sometimes being ignored.
Wii – Fixed crash when initialising with FMOD_SPEAKERMODE_MONO.
Event API – Event callbacks involving sounddef’s now return the full path name
as seen in designer tool. This fix is required to handle sounddef’s
in different folders with the same name.
14/11/08 4.20.02 – Stable branch update.
- Fixed possible 24 byte overwrite in the data segment.
- MOD/S3M/XM/IT Fixed first few samples missing from sounds. Bug introduced in
4.19.05 dev branch.
- Fix rare System::close/release crash. Bug introduced 4.19.05 dev branch.
- Fix rare possible corruption/crash when using reverb.
- Fix support for ogg netstreams.
- Fixed FMOD_ERR_UNSUPPORTED being returned when trying to initialise
fix 3dpan level effect morphing to default speakermap rather than specified
speakermap (ie allmono/allstereo)
Mac – Fixed crash when releasing the system object on OSX 10.4.
- Linux/Linux64 – Fixed device enumeration list looking different between
two different system objects. (ALSA output mode).
PS3 – Fixed reverse playback not working properly when the sample is loaded
from an mp3 encoded .fsb file.
Event API – Fixed loading FEV files from memory being passed to file user
- Event API – Clamp invalid doppler factors to [0, 5] range when loading FEVs
- Event API – Fixed FMOD_EVENT_WAVEBANKINFO.streammemory and
Event API – Fixed possible crash when EventGroup::freeEventData called for
an event which is not in the specified group
FSBankEx – Fixed sample rate reduction below 10% not having any effect
7/11/08 4.20.01 – Stable branch update.
- Event API – Fix spawn timer not working on simple events.
- Event API – Fix Event::setReverbProperties not working on simple events
with spawn timer.
Event API – Fix FMOD_ERR_REVERB_INSTANCE being returned sometimes.
PSP – Fixed error when loading a .mp3 file.
PS3 – Now built with SDK 250.001
This thread is for discussion / bugreports for the current release.
Download the current release from the front page at http://www.fmod.org
Hey Brett could you elaborate on this?
[quote:1ezk0zsl]Fixed end of streams being cut off in some cases if FMOD_NONBLOCKING was used. [/quote:1ezk0zsl]
I’m just trying to decide what the implication of this is and whether it is worthwhile to upgrade FMOD to a new version close to shipping (currently using 4.18)
- mac_bug answered 8 years ago
Please login first to submit.