Is it possible to ‘bend’ a wav sound? More specifically:
- I have a wav file which I load
- I play the wav file
- While playing, I’d like to lower the pitch as the wav file plays
- I don’t want to pitch to go down in one go, but rather as a ‘bend’ (similar to an electric guitar bend)
Is this possible?
Any pointer is greatly appreciated!
All the best,
- movieshakie asked 8 years ago
There are two options for changing the pitch, both of which can applied gradually.
channel->getFrequency( &oldFrequency )
newFrequency = oldFrequncy + rateOfChange * timeElapsed
channel->setFrequncy( newFrequncy )
By altering the ‘rateOfChange’ variable you can bend the sound up and down.
- Guest answered 8 years ago
Please login first to submit.