So basically you mean when you go back, all of your cues and themes are gone? Are they still in that list on the left?
If the cues are still there, click on the little rench on the themes that are in the cue in the big pannel to the right and then your stuff should come back.
Sorry if that doesn’t make TOO much sence. If I can get a headset, I’ll do a few little tutorial vids.
- Dreamcube017 answered 9 years ago
Has this error re-occurred? This error does sound odd, and no one else is reporting it. Can you give us a little more information, such as:
- Which platform are you working on (Mac or PC)?
- What version of Designer are you using?
- What functions with the events where you using?
Can you open the .fdp file (it is really just an xml file) using a text editor and check to see if there is any references to the music system still in it?
- templar answered 9 years ago
Please login first to submit.