Anyway, my user wasn’t running NT, so I don’t see that your “hm” is relevant here. But he’s happy.
There’s another user who isn’t, though–he’s getting the Blue Screen of Death when he tries to play a sound. I’ve tried replacing all calls to “trunc” with the assembler routines that are part of another thread I started, thinking it might be the result of a floating-point error my code has unmasked, and I await the results.
I’ll be investigating, and may return with details and a cry for help. In the meantime, if anybody knows what might lead to that, I’ll be grateful for information.
Please login first to submit.