Hi TenTonApe, welcome to the FMOD forums!
Getting started with FMOD is no different to any other dynamic library. It is the same for all versions of visual studio. There is a dll, a lib and some headers.
- Set the fmodex_vc.lib as a Additional Dependency in Configuration Propeties->Linker->Input
- Put the fmod.dll file next to the .exe generated by your program
- #include the relevant headers in your code.
If you’re looking for example usage of the FMOD library there are plenty of examples that come with the API. Take a look in the ‘examples’ directory of your FMOD install directory.
- Guest answered 8 years ago
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.