If you don’t have the Event handles to those other events, you can get them by:
- Call Event->getInfo() to fill in an FMOD_EVENT_INFO structure.
- Allocate an array of Event‘s of size EventInfo.numinstances (Event** pEvents = new Event[EventInfo.numinstances])
- Zero out your EventInfo structure, except for numinstances
- Set EventInfo.instances to your newly-allocated array
- Call Event->getInfo() again, which should populate your array with Event handles to all instances of this Event.
- Do stuff with the Event handles (in this case, stop() them)
- Free your array
Hope that helps!
Edit: Tweaked wording.
- Adiss answered 9 years ago
Please login first to submit.