Hi. Sorry for these questions:
(1) Does FMOD for WinCE support Ogg Vorbis files?
(2) If not, will it do in near future?
(3) What do I need to compile Ogg Vorbis support for my PocketPC
(HP Jornada 525, SH3-processor)?
(4) Is it possible to store Music files at my 128 MB memory card?
(5) What must be the file directory structure?
Example: If a have a CD ogg’d, I prefer at my memory card a file structure like \Artist\CDtitle\title01.ogg
My problem is, that with actual FMODCE player, I do not see any file to play. If I see a file, the message “not supported” appears.
Hopefully you can help me.
Thank you very much.
Special greetings to Brett!
- Anonymous asked 16 years ago
- You must login to post comments