I am reading data from multiple sources simultaneously by using [b:16l2ejur]pcmreadcallback[/b:16l2ejur] to create the fmod sounds.
How this works:
– in FMODThread, I receive a command to start measurement, and then I create a sound with exinfo.pcmreadcallback
– I pass to the sound a string as userdata
– it works ok, even for multiple sounds — let’s say sound1 and sound2.
But when I close the sound1 and set its userdata to NULL, in the callback I see it as NULL but I get a bad pointer for sound2’s userdata!
I have one [b:16l2ejur]pcmreadcallback[/b:16l2ejur] function — perhaps this is wrong and I should have one for each sound, maybe like suggested in this post [url:16l2ejur]http://www.fmod.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11541[/url:16l2ejur]?
I made some tests and I didn’t see any difference, but maybe I did it wrong.
Thanks in advance for any suggestion!
- acgrama asked 6 years ago
- You must login to post comments