I sent you an e-mail with an example project and three mp3 files. One is working and two are not working. The strange thing is. If you trigger a not working mp3 and after that the working mp3 the working mp3 will also not work….
I just wanted to make an example FDP that reproduces the problem and I found something.
I made some 1kHz-sine test mp3’s with different rates and used the lame codec. All mp3’s worked fine.
After that I loaded one of the mp3’s that didn’t worked before and FMOD couldn’t play it. I tried to read out the codec but there are no infos about the codec.
But now, when I convert the file into a lame-mp3 it works fine. So it must be something about the codecs. I also tried all compressions in the "Bank"-Tab. all the same.
I use lame from now on and tell the musician that he please use lame, too 😉
Please login first to submit.